This website, and the materials and information available herein, is provided for general guidance purposes only and does not represent tailored professional advice in any way. TEA has taken and will take all reasonable care in the presentation of information on this site. However, TEA does not make any representations or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability of this website, or any information that may be shared with you for your particular circumstances. Reliance on any information on this site, or shared with you by us, is done so solely at your risk.
TEA does not make any representations regarding the accuracy of any content on third-party websites linked to from the TEA website. Further, TEA does not accept any responsibility or liability for any content provided on third-party websites linked to from this site.
TEA does not warrant nor represent that this website or the content on it, or third-party websites linked to by this website, are free from viruses or other defects. You assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of our website and our materials, regardless of how those materials are provided.
TEA does not warrant that your access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access this website may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, TEA is excluded from all liability to you or anyone else for any loss, liability, or any damage suffered or arising from or relating in any way to any:
- Access to or use of this site or any of the materials an information available from this site or materials and information otherwise made available to you
- Reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material available (or omitted) from this website, or materials and information otherwise made available to you
- Representation relating to the existence or availability of any education or training course or qualification advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us
- Representation relating to the existence or availability of any government funding advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us
- Fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website for any reason
- Information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, TEA’s liability will be limited, at our option, to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services. Neither you nor TEA will be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.